The DXLink Multi-Format Wallplate Transmitter sends analog or digital video including HDMI/HDCP, along with embedded audio or supplemental analog audio up to 100 meters to an Enova DGX Digital Media Switcher, compatible Enova DVX All-In-One Presentation Switcher, or directly to a DXLink Receiver. It receives Power over DXLink* from the Enova DGX, Enova DVX (3155HD, 3156HD or 2155HD), PS-POE-AT-TC High Power PoE Injector or PDXL-2 Dual Power over DXLink Controller over the twisted pair cable and features both a multi-format analog port to support legacy devices and an HDMI port to support newer digital devices.
Mount the DXLink Multi-Format Wallplate Transmitter in the wall or lectern to connect guest equipment and send audio and video signals across the room, on the other side of the house or in a classroom down the hall. Since it is powered remotely, the wallplate can be installed virtually anywhere.
- Only One Cable – Send audio and video, while passing Ethernet signals and power over one twisted pair cable
- Multi-Format Analog Port and HDMI Port – Supports legacy analog signals - RGBHV, Component, S-Video, and Composite, and digital HDMI/HDCP, DisplayPort++ and DVI signals
- Send HDMI signals up to 100 meters – Extend the reach of the HDMI signals far beyond the capabilities of typical HDMI cabling
- Standard Twisted Pair Cable – Save time and effort in installation by leveraging cost effective twisted pair cable, see the Cabling for Success with DXLink white paper for more details
- Power over DXLink* Enabled – Designed for use with Enova DGX or DVX systems with DXLink inputs, PS-POE-AT-TC (FG423-84) or PDXL-2 (FG1090-170) to provide remotely located Power over DXLink (requires firmware v1.2.40 or above)
- DXLink Direct Connection – When receiving Power over DXLink* from the PS-POE-AT-TC or PDXL-2, DXLink Wallplates can be connected directly to a DXLink Receiver for a point-to-point solution
* Power must be supplied by one of the following DXLink Power sourcing devices: Enova DGX 8/16/32/64 Digital Media Switcher (with a DXLink Twisted Pair Input Board installed), Compatible Enova DVX All-In-One Presentation Switcher (3155HD, 3156HD or 2155HD), PS-POE-AT-TC High Power PoE Injector or PDXL-2 Power over DXLink Controller. AMX only supports the use of these approved Power over DXLink solutions. Other third party power supplies or non-compatible standard PoE solutions may damage the DXLink equipment.
- Data Sheet [365 KB]
|Dimensions (HWD)||4 11/16" x 6" x 1 5/16" (11.90 cm x 15.20 cm x 3.33 cm)|
|Twisted Pair Cable Type & Length||Shielded Cat6, Cat6A and Cat7; up to 328 ft (100 m)|
|USB (HID)||(1) USB Mini A/B Connector (“HOST”); Use in conjunction with an Enova DGX Digital Media Switcher|
|Front Connectors||HDMI Input: HDMI Type A Female; Analog Video Input: HD-15; Analog Stereo Input: 3.5mm Mini-Stereo Jack; Advanced Configuration Interface: USB Mini-B Connector; USB (HID): USB Mini-B Connector|
|Back Connectors||DXLink Output: RJ-46|
|HDMI||Compatible Formats: HDMI, HDCP, DVI; Data Rate (Max): 4.95 Gbps / 6.75 Gbps|
|HDMI Support||Progressive Resolution Support: 480p up to 1920x1200 @ 60 Hz; Interlaced Resolution Support: 480i, 576i, 1080i; 3D Format Support: Yes|
|HDMI Audio||Audio Resolution: 16 bit to 24 bit; Audio Sample Rate: 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 96 kHz, 192kHz|
|HDCP & DDC/EDID||HDCP: Supports AMX HDCP InstaGate Pro Technology When used with an AMX Digital Media Switcher the key support is up to 16 sinks per output, independent of source device; DDC/EDID Support: EDID in point-to-point mode is passed up from the sink device|
|Analog Video Compatible Formats||RGBHV, RGBs, RGsB, YPbPr (HDTV), Y/c (S-Video), C (Composite)|
|Analog Video Resolution Support||Progressive Resolution Support: 480p up to 1920x1200 @ 60 Hz; Interlaced Resolution Support: 480i, 576i, 1080i|
|Audio (Analog & Digital S/PDIF)||S/PDIF Audio Format Support: Dolby Digital, DTS, 2 CH L-PCM, Dolby Digital and DTS support up to 48kHz, 5.1 channels; S/PDIF Resolution: 16 to 24 bit|
NOTE: The most current and complete specifications for this product are found in the data sheet. Specifications are subject to change.