The Precis DSP provides the ultimate solution for distributed audio by combining the functionality of a matrix switcher with the signal processing of an external equalization device. With robust features like a 10-band graphic equalizer, input gain, volume, tone, and balance control, the Precis DSP provides for exact customization of each output to support the attributes of the room or zone. The easy-to-use AutoPatch GraphicEQ setup software tool allows installers to manage all of the audio adjustments for the Precis DSP including adjusting the input gain to eliminate noticeable differences in volume as the user switches between various sources. Available in I/O sizes 8x8 or 18x18, the Precis DSP's standard RS-232 control port utilizes AutoPatch's BCS serial control protocol which allows it to be quickly and easily programmed when integrated into a control system.
The Precis DSP is ideal for any residential or small commercial distributed audio installation.
- 10-band graphic equalizer on each output
- Digital balance, tone and volume control on each output
- Digital input gain control to normalize audio input voltages
- Gold-plated RCA connectors
- Standard RS-232 control port
- Supports AutoPatch's simple BCS serial control protocol
- Optional TCP/IP control via external APWeb module
- Ships with free APControl to provide easy single-user PC control of the matrix switcher
- Ships with free AutoPatch GraphicEQ setup software
- Rack mounting ears included
- Backed by our AMX 3 year warranty
- Data Sheet [3.57 MB]
|I/O Channels||Inputs: 8, Outputs: 8|
|Power Consumption||Max: 80 Watts per enclosure|
|Dimensions (HWD)||1 11/16" x 17 3/8" x 9 3/4" (4.3 cm x 44.2 cm x 24.8 cm)|
|Audio DSP Features||Tone-Bass; Low Pass Shelf @ 250 Hz, Tone-Treble; High Pass Shelf @ 6 kHz, 10 Band Equalizer; 32 Hz, 64 Hz, 125 Hz, 250 Hz, 500 Hz, 1 kHz, 2 kHz, 4 kHz, 8 kHz, 16 kHz|
NOTE: The most current and complete specifications for this product are found in the data sheet. Specifications are subject to change.