- Generate NetLinx source code from multiple, dockable editing windows
- Customize your work areas with themes, color schemes, and change font sizes to your preference
- Manage your entire project from the unified Workspace Navigator, searching and viewing everything from source code, Include, panel, and IR files to connected system components
- Simultaneously upload and download through multiple COM, USB and Internet ports
- Setup system components, watch program variables, test application operation, and edit code from the same unified NetLinx Studio multi-tasking environment
All-in-One NetLinx Systems Development Tool
- NetLinx code development
- Project-based system management
- Download multiple source code, touch panel, IR, and other system files
Advanced Programming Tool
- Simplified cut-and-paste editing
- Edit multiple files at the same time from dockable windows
- User-defined hotkeys, color codes, and quick-launch menus
Project-Based System Management
- Project folder holds all system files, including source code, Include, user interface, and IR files
- The Workspace Navigator is a unified point-and-click guide to system files and connected system components
- Automatic revision tracking, history and extended file name creation
- Copy all the files for one project with a single click
- Create source code templates for commonly-used applications
Diagnostics and Trouble Shooting
- The NetLinx Device Notifications functionality allows you to receive several types of auto-notification messages from one or more specified NetLinx devices.
- NetLinx Internal Diagnostics Messages monitor the asynchronous notifications that are sent by the NetLinx master controller
- NetLinx Diagnostics also monitor fault detection with real time error feedback when NX Series Integrated Controllers serial and IR ports are disconnected or improperly wired.
- Launch multiple TELNET windows within the workspace or with a user-defined application from the System folder or activated Online Tree.
- NetLinx Studio contains several useful options for debugging your Master Controller and Source Code files allowing you to view variables declared within the scope of a Function and/or Call procedure.
System Setup and File Transfer
- File transfer status is displayed in Output window Configure components, test system operation and edit code from one, unified systems environment
- Track status of code compilation, searches and file transfers from Output Window
- Identify ICSLan Device Control Boxes and DXLink Modules then assign new Device and System numbers
- 150 MB of Storage
- Windows 7 or 8 32/64 bit Operating System
Note: Specifications are subject to change. The most current and complete specifications for this product can always be found at AMX.com: AV for an IT World.