- They’re just small rooms with a table, display, connectivity, a few chairs and a door. But, amazingly, they always seems to be occupied by people who just need a quiet place to get together and collaborate.
- Classrooms provide teachers, professors and students with tools within the rooms themselves and remotely at the campus level. Due to high demand, it is important to provide flexible sound and to be able to support a variety of device types.
- Lecture halls are unique in their seating arrangements and architecture. In order for these facilities to be effectively used, they require a wide variety of AV technology to easily facilitate instruction. These spaces must be able to handle a variety of mobile and personal devices, including surround sound support and playing 4K content.
Active Learning Spaces
- Active learning spaces provide group application and breakout opportunities while contributing to the greater class. These learning spaces need to function both autonomously and as one complete system, with easy-to-select modes.
Multi-use Event Spaces
- With divisible walls, moveable furniture and installed and portable AV systems, these flexible spaces provide a unique experience to room users with a great demand on technology. In order to be effectively used, multiuse facilities require a wide variety of AV technology, lighting and control capabilities.