MADE MASSIVELY SIMPLE.
NOW AVAILABLE FOR AMX ACENDO CORE & ACENDO BOOK DEVICES TO EASE MASS CONFIGURATION AND DEPLOYMENT
CloudworX Manager is now available to bring incredibly powerful management to the AMX Acendo Core and Acendo Book devices. Instead of configuring one-by-one, CloudworX Manager allows a large numbers of devices to be configured simultaneously, either locally or remotely.
- One central management and deployment dashboard
- Check and sort by device status
- Update exchange credentials to property-wide installation
- Group and commission devices together
- Create favorite settings templates for all devices at once
ACCESS: IT'S AS EASY AS A FEW CLICKS
- Create an account at https://cloudworx.harman.com
- Download CloudworX firmware for your devices
- Update your devices
- Sign in to https://cloudworx.harman.com
- Follow prompts to download & install the CloudworX Gateway Utilities
- Register your Gateway using the 4-digit PIN
- You’re all set! Get started managing your devices remotely.
HOW IT WORKS: THE MAGIC OF MASS DEPLOYMENT
With CloudworX managing multiple devices at once has never been easier! After you’ve connected to your Gateway, your installed devices with CloudworX firmware will be automatically discovered - simply select multiple devices you want to configure or edit individual devices inline. Adjust your desired settings and then deploy them to your selected devices with one click!
SECURITY: ALL FOR ONE AND ALL SECURE
A CloudworX user can create a secure connection from an Internet-connected browser to that PC via HARMAN’s Cloud services. This means that devices can be discovered and maintained either locally or remotely, via a secure connection.
Acendo Core (requires 22.214.171.124 firmware or newer)
Acendo Book MD (requires 1.9.25 firmare or newer)
October 29, 2019
Quick Start Guide
In the worX
Other products are being engineered to utilize CloudworX.
Stay tuned in to see what connectivity we have up our sleeve.