Acendo Book Scheduling Panels
CLOUDWORX MANAGER NOW AVAILABLE FOR ACENDO CORE AND ACENDO BOOK DEVICES
Free Software Significantly Eases Mass Configuration and Deployment
CloudworX Manager is now available to bring incredibly powerful management to the AMX Acendo Core and Acendo Book devices. Instead of configuring one-by-one, CloudworX Manager allows a large numbers of devices to be configured simultaneously, either locally or remotely.
- One central management and deployment dashboard
- Check and sort by device status
- Update exchange credentials to property-wide installation
- Group and commission devices together
- Create favorite settings templates for all devices at once
MAKE MEETINGS BEAUTIFUL
Easy to install, Easy to use, Easy to look at.
Acendo Book Scheduling Panels include everything you need to locate and book rooms quickly and easily.
EASY TO USE INTERFACE
Michael Saadeh, Senior Manager for HARMAN Professional Enterprise User Interface Solutions demonstrates the highly intuitive, easy to use interface of Acendo Book Scheduling Panels.
SIMPLE TO INSTALL AND CONFIGURE
This video demonstrates how extremely simple it is to configure and install Acendo Book Scheduling Panels.
ELEGANT DESIGN AESTHETIC
This video demonstrates the elegant industrial design and mounting options for Acendo Book Scheduling Panels.
SEEMLESS INTEGRATION WITH MICROSOFT OUTLOOK
Acendo Book directly integrates and synchronizes with the most popular scheduling platforms, including Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, and Google Calendar, without additional software or configuration complications.
ACENDO BOOK FEATURES
- Unrivaled Industrial Design — Incredibly thin profile, mounts in a range of locations
- Color-Coded Availability — Interface and side-mounted LED
- Scroll the Schedule — Synced with your scheduling platform to easily determine available booking times
- Browse Nearby Rooms — Quickly locate another room, and book it right there
- Book the Room — Select a time, room will show booked on all panels and online scheduling platform
- Capacitive Touch Display — Fast and flawless touch screen that enhances screen durability, smudge and scratch resistance
- Configuration — Mass deployment through CloudworX Manager. Update the exchange server credentials and other settings centrally to all panels.
WANT US TO GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU?