Last Updated: Mar 14, 2018
When upgrading from 1.3.106 or earlier, you must first upgrade to 1.4.90.
- Use of these new Authentication keywords requires Netlinx.axi v1.62.
- The NetLinx language supports the following new Authentication keywords:
- For details on the new keywords, please see the NetLinx Language Reference Guide.
Changes in this release:
- Fixed Java disk API issue that prevented RMS Client from executing.
- Fixed Java security issue which prevented virtual keypad from functioning when running SchoolView.
- Update JDK to 1.8-111 (Oracle Critical Patch Update for October 2016).
- A TLS read error occurred when data remained in the buffer. We now read the entire buffer.
- The master now confirms if an IP address returned from the DHCP server is in use. If it is, it requests a different address.
- Fixes load failure of knopflerfish caused by bad configuration file.
- Telnet send_string variable names now use length for matching.
- Fixes master crash and subsequent reboot caused after TLS connection goes offline. Affects following: IP_CLIENT_OPEN, IP_SERVER_OPEN, SSH_CLIENT_OPEN and TLS_CLIENT_OPEN.
- SNI extension (Server Name Indication) now enabled by default in TLS. The SNI extension forces the TLS client to report which hostname it is using during the initial TLS handshake.
- Allow access to osgi/Java services setHostnameVerifier() and setFactory(). Allows 3rdparty HTTPs code to be enabled from Duet.
- Fix GET INPUT requests from I/O ports 5 through 8.
- Using send_string 0 will restart master. Now fixed.
- Fixed bug where rebooting a master with multiple panels attached, the last panel would fail to come on-line.
- Remote devices configured for UDP would remain online even with the ICSLAN port disabled. Now fixed.
- Setting the SSH port number now works.
- Update JVM Security Manager which restricted use of certain java APIs within Duet modules causing exceptions.
- Extended capabilities for utilization of special characters in passwords used with external LDAP.
- Fixed low security mode (default) audit log bug which incorrectly reported a user lock out on a failed password.
- The following RMS SDKs are not compatible with 1.5.68 and higher: RMS SDK 4.0-4.3.26, RMS SDK 4.4.* and RMS SDK 4.5.*
- When changing between the local and remote directories for user authentication, the master requires a reboot to force all currently logged in users to re-authenticate with the new service.
- SSH Key algorithm supports only ssh-rsa host key.
- ICSPMon will not work with port authentication on or telnet disabled.
- The USB host ports do not support USB hubs.
- Performing a PING to the NX master’s IPv6 address may cause the NX master to reboot.
- Master web page login may get stuck in MS-IE browser on Windows8. Either use a different browser or in Internet Options->Advanced->Security Settings check “Enable Enhanced Protection Mode*” (Windows8 restart required).
- Dynamic images and listview features require v.1.4.9 G5 touch panel firmware if NX security is enabled.
- Dynamic images will not work with G4 touch panels with NX security enabled.
- IP_MC_SERVER_OPEN command does not work on the ICSLan port.
- The DVX-x2xx Switcher (5002) requires firmware v1.7.54 or higher if authentication is enabled for AMX devices on ICSLAN or LAN Ports.
- The DGX Switcher (5002) requires firmware v3.2.10 or higher if authentication is enabled for AMX devices on ICSLAN or LAN Ports.