Last Updated: Mar 14, 2018
- Java 8
- RMS Enterprise Server version 4.3 or later.
- Microsoft Exchange 2013 SP1.
- Microsoft Exchange 2016.
- Microsoft Office 365.
Changes in this release:
- Initial implementation of appointment synchronization between Exchange / Office365 and RMS Enterprise. Support for Streaming Subscriptions is only supported with Microsoft Exchange 2013 and newer.
- Meetings flagged as "private" are now supported and block access to the appointment subject, body, and attendees.
- Single meetings that start more than 23 months in the future will not be synchronized into RMS. Also, the occurrences of recurring meetings will be limited to 23 months into the future even if the recurrence pattern specifies "No End Date" or has a defined end date that falls beyond 23 months into the future.
- Changing the attendees of an existing meeting doesn't actually modify the meeting in Exchange. This is simply how Exchange behaves. As a result, the meeting will not be resynchronized to RMS and the attendee changes won't be reflected in RMS. Something such as the subject, body, or date/time must be changed in order for a synchronization to RMS to occur.
- Ending or extending a meeting from the touch panel will only update the resource's calendar. The meeting time will not be adjusted on the calendars for the organizer and attendees.