The NXA-ENET8-POE+ is an 8 port PoE Plus enterprise managed Gigabit Ethernet switch. For the network administrator, the ENET8 provides powerful features for Layer 2 switching, supporting multiple management access through CLI/SNMP/Web/Telnet. The ENET8 is a full-PoE fanless switch delivering maximum power up to 30W per port, within the total PoE power budget of 75 W. Layer-3 capability awareness of IP multicast through IGMP snooping, with continuous availability, multi-management, comprehensive QoS, enhanced security, Smart Network Deployment, and PoE support, the ENET8 is the best choice for managing Harman IP devices.
NXA-ENET8-PoE+ is a cost-effective solution that brings continuous availability, network security, and an easy management interface for customers who are looking to migrate from unmanaged to managed networks. It is perfect for homes and businesses. PoE capabilities enable one Ethernet cable to deliver both data and power devices such as AMX Touch Panels, WAPs and VoIP phones.
- Gigabit Ethernet Switch – Gigabit switching capacity significantly improves the performance of a network's backbone delivering the throughput needed to support a broad range of advanced network applications and reduce file transfer times
- Multiple 10/100/1000 Base-T Ports – supports three different transfer rates on the same port and auto-selects the best speed and duplex supported by both connected devices for maximum data throughput
- Two Gigabit Ethernet 100/1000 Base-X SFP Ports – Provides uplink flexibility, offering extended fiber connections to the network
- Provides High Power over Ethernet – Can deliver maximum power up to 30W per port, within the total PoE power budget. Total PoE budget: 75 W
- Simplified Set-Up – Using a web browser you can configure the switch and view statistics to monitor network activity. The NXA-ENET8-PoE+ supports multiple management access through CLI/SNMP/Web/Telnet.
- Access Control Lists – ACLs provide packet filtering for IP frames (based on address, protocol, TCP/UDP port number or TCP control code) or any frames (based on MAC address or Ethernet type).
- Enhanced Security Features – IEEE 802.1X port-based access control ensures all users are authorized before being granted network access, plus user authentication can be managed using a RADIUS server.
- Power Management Capabilities – the NXA-ENET8-PoE+ can auto-detect powered devices and power consumption, cutting power to ports with devices that have been powered off and prioritization of ports to ensure power to important devices is retained if the power demand exceeds the maximum power supply.
- Supports IGMP Snooping – Specific multicast traffic can be assigned to its own VLAN to ensure that it does not interfere with normal network traffic and to guarantee real-time delivery by setting the required priority level for the designated VLAN.
- Traffic Prioritization – Prioritizes each packet based on the required level of service, using eight priority queues with strict priority, Weighted Round Robin (WRR) scheduling, or a combination of strict and weighted queuing.
- Fanless Design – Less moving parts reduces potential failures and runs quieter.
|12.99" x 8.03" x 1.67" (33.0 cm x 20.4 cm x 4.26 cm)|
|重量||5.34 lb (2.4 kg)|