AMX PARTNER PROGRAMS
AMX Partner Programs empower AMX integrators to locate partners they need to be successful in configuring, programming, and/or designing AMX control systems and components. The AMX InConcert Partnership Program was designed to connect integrators with major manufacturers to locate the device programming modules needed to ease and complete the installation process. AMX launched the Valued Independent Partner (VIP) Program with the goal of providing integrators with a simple way to locate independent, AMX-approved control system programmers and user interface designers to hire on a per installation, contract basis.
LATEST PARTNER UPDATE NEWS
- 2021.02.12 - NETGEAR M4300 Switch Module - M4300 Models
- 2021.02.12 - AVer PTZ Camera Modules - AVer TR310, TR311, TR311HN, TR313, & TR333 Models
- 2021.01.12 - AMX and NETGEAR: Delivering NAV Excellence Webinar - View Recording
- 2021.01.08 - Sharp Display Modules Added - PN-UH Models
- 2020.12.29 - Panasonic Display Modules Added - EF1 Series
- 2020.12.04 - LG Display Modules Added - LG LT340C and LT340H Models
- 2020.10.29 - Zoom Release Update for Zoom Rooms Controller Application Version 5.2.0 - Now available for Modero G5 touch panels
- 2020.09.22 - New Codec Module - Cisco RoomKit Pro v1.0
- 2020.09.21 - New NX Widget - WebServerlet v1.0
- 2020.09.20 - New Display Module - Samsung Q950 v1.0
- 2020.09.19 - Updated DSP Module - BSS Gateway v1.0.5| - Increased nMax divisible room XYZ to 32
- 2020.09.15 - NETGEAR Release for M4250 Series Switches - Purpose-built for the AV market and easily configured to transport the latest AVoIP technologies.