Last Updated: 1月18日
- AMX Device Configuration Software Release for:
- DCS compiled to platform target x86 (32bit) in order to be compatible with Bonjour DLL.
- This allows DCS CP3000 Bonjour Services discovery to run in Windows 64bit OS.
- 32/64bit OS supported for both CP3000s, AVX-400 and new USB driver for AVX-400 for 64bit OS support.
- Device Library:
- Version 1.2.1
- Compiler sorts scripts to button order prior to compiling.
- Interrogation data selectable for programming.
- All script events editable and re-orderable in the script list.
- Expanded script view.
- Script display level view.
- Keeps track of last used configuration and script file storage locations.
- Clearing and loading of new IR files give user warning and options when current scripts reference current IR file.
- Button grouping concept.
- Serial command debug tool in Library Manager.
- Library Manager feature of importing bulk files.
- Deploy workflow options if user attempts to program device without device(s) layout created.
- Button backlight 'Default RGB' feature reset custom RGB back to default values.
- Windows 7 firewall can block the port 21 data transfer between DCS and a CP-3000 Control Pad.
- Some installations of Windows 7 will stop firmware upgrades by blocking some data transfers on port 21.
- The typical symptom of this issue is that the firmware upgrade halts at 10-15%.
- The only known work-around for users that encounter this issue is to disable with Windows 7 firewall, perform the firmware upgrade, and re-enable the firewall.