Last Updated: 3月16日
- Recommend installing at least DCS rev 2.5.26.
New for this release:
- Fixed: AVX now comes online on Axlink after a reboot.
- Fixed: Issuing an unmute when the AVX is not muted keeps the volume at its current setting.
- Fixed: Resolved an issue where DCS and AVX communication could lock up via USB.
- Fixed: Temperature and volume query now return correct values.
- Fixed: AVX-400 select button no longer stops functioning when USB is pulled.
- Fixed: Power query going out at the same time as the next query.
- Fixed: Improved serial communication robustness on USB and RS-232 ports.
Accessing the following features in this release requires at least DCS rev 2.5.26.
- New: Support for unmute in priority mode.
- New: Added DST-<DISABLED> response to DST? query when in pass-through mode.
- New: User can define the display poll rate.
- New: The wallplate button can be used to unmute the audio in takeover or priority mode.
- New: Values returned by the DST? query can be individually queried with the following commands:
- PWR?: power status
- VID?: video status
- LAMP?: lamp status
- TEMP?: temp status
- FLT?: filter status
- New: HDMI pass-through wallplate support.
- New: Added support for user-configurable commands.
Hot Fix for the AVX-400 Twisted Pair Presentation Switcher Firmware (v.2.5 Available from AMX Technical Support)
Changes in this release:
Fixed: Power status and lamp hours updates with projectors that use binary protocol