Last Updated: 9月01日
NOTE: Joystick recalibration is required after firmware upgrades. When used with a PTE-300 pan/tilt head, the PTE-300 firmware must be upgraded to v1.21 or later. The PTE-300 Duet module and user interface TP4 file are available for download by searching Device Model PTE-300.
- Native 12-bit sampling is used for camera controls
- Eliminated math errors due to clock adjustments
- Reduced message traffic to master
- Joystick and knob levels can now be enabled/disabled. By default, the following levels are enabled: 4,5,7,8,9
- Joystick and knob levels can now be set to 8-bit or 16-bit resolution. By default, the following levels are 8-bit: 1,2,7,8,9,10,11. By default, the following levels are 16-bit: 3,4,5,6
- Added Send Commands ?PLL, ^PLE, ^PLD, ^PLR