Last Updated: 3月14日
- RMS Server version 4.1.10 or later. This release of the Scheduling Interface requires some new web service APIs on the RMS Server.
Changes in this release
- The Scheduling Interface and Configuration Tool have been modified to support RMS Lotus Notes Plug-in.
- Consumes new scheduling web service APIs on the RMS Server to optimize appointment synchronization for better performance and scalability.
- Added a fix to strip invalid, non-printable control characters from the subject and details of the appointments before they are sent to the server.
- Cleaned up the existing database resource profiles before registering a new plugin.
- This release only supports the Exchange EWS and Lotus Notes scheduling plug-ins.
- Notifications of new / modified event bookings are not supported in this release.
- Welcome text and welcome image configuration and display on touch panels are not supported in this release.
- There are no scheduling related reports in this release.