Last Updated: 1月09日
Updates for this release:
- Added sync override - setup page allows three options, Common, On-green and Port. Common forces all ports to use common mode sync On-green forces all ports to use sync on-green and Port allows each port to be set individually. Default is all common.
- Correct user control error where setting the video types would clear the user control definitions. Definitions are now kept when changing types and re-arranged if necessary to accommodate the new types.
- Audio can now be muted across all ports using UDP command (25).
- Serial data transfer to and from Rx has been improved especially at lower baud rates.
- Fixed a problem with IE7 which could result in multiple key presses or mouse clicks and result in multiple schedule entries or erratic control actions.
- Fixed passthrough operation so 1604 does not enter passthrough mode unless enabled in user control.
- Removed user control pages from non-endeleo remotes.
- Audio 'popping' on switching and data transfer, especially on other ports when port 1 was being used for control transfers has been eliminated for ports set to analog audio.
- Audio 'popping' is still present when using digital (SPDIF) audio.
To upgrade unit, use SW-UDM1604C-01A_v1_46_02.zip
To use feature 3) 'Mute' send command 25 per the UDM Protocol document via Serial or UDP:
- 25,0,64 will mute all audio
- 25,0,128 will enable all audio