Last Updated: 3月15日
DXLink HDMI Transmitter Module Firmware (Enova DGX 100 Series Compatible)
This firmware version requires Enova DGX 100 Series compatibility on connected Enova DGX systems
SEE THIS DOCUMENT FOR DETAILS:
Enova DGX Input/Output Board and Endpoint Compatibility Instructions
- DXF-RX-xxD 1.4.11 (or later) to support standalone behavior.
- Enova DGX DXLink I/O boards must be upgraded to the latest firmware versions (as provided in the DGX kit file listed below).
- Enova DGX 100 Series enclosures need Enova DGX 800/1600/3200/6400 FW v3.0.x (or later) and Master FW:
- SW1060_Master_v1.3.110 (or later)
- Enova DGX 8/16/32/64 enclosures need Enova DGX 8/16/32/64 FW v2.2.7 (or later) and Master FW:
- SW1056_Master_v4_2_395.KIT (NI-Series) Shows in Online Tree as "NI Master"
- SW2106_NX-X200_Master_v1_3_110.kit (NX-Series) Shows in Online Tree as "DGX Master"
- NetLinx Studio v4.3.1519 or later
- DGX Configuration Software v1.0.6 or later
Features added in this release:
- Enova DGX 100 Series Functionality
- Auto Setup
- Control from WebGui
Fixes in this patch release:
- Resolve issue with IRL file loading
- Resolve issue with RMS upgrade timeout
- Resolve issue with RMS Enova DGX dependencies
- Please read the documentation in regard to the DIP switches located on the bottom of the Tx/Rx modules before attempting to connect to the network.
- The TX module uses these solid color screen indications:
Indicates an HDCP authentication failure with the HDMI sink (monitor or other device) connected to the local output.
- DXLink Fiber Transmitter Firmware (Enova DGX 100 Series Compatible)
- This firmware version requires Enova DGX 100 Series compatibility on connected Enova DGX systems
- Please reference the Enova DGX Board and Endpoint Compatibility Instructions on the AMX.com product page for more information