Last Updated: 3月12日
New in this release:
- Fixed issue with certain fonts not rendering in the design views when .TP5 project is moved to another machine
- Fixed "Show Function Codes" for listview button-type
- Fixed rendering issue with toolbar area after docking a floating window
- Made the button z-order property visible in the property list control (read-only)
- Button/Page States: design views will render an error placeholder symbol (X) for static image resources not found in the panel project
- Added support for NetLinx custom events - located in Edit Actions dialog menu with command and string actions
- New button properties: drag-drop type and drop group (general and multistate-general buttons only)
- New events (drag-drop)
- Drag Start (draggables)
- Drag Cancel (draggables)
- Drop Enter (drop-targets)
- Drop Exit (drop-targets)
- Drop (drop-targets)
- Drop-target Groups: Designated drop-target button(s) which can be linked to one or more draggable buttons
- Programmers Report - Added detail sections for drop-target groups and buttons
- G4Utility - Fixed bug in which the value of the G4 state property "Scale Bitmap to Fit" was not applied to the corresponding bitmap justification value.
G4 Project Conversion
A separate utility application, G4Utility, has been provided to convert G4 panel projects to the new G5 format. This utility can be accessed via the Tools menu.
- G4 Projects will be limited to Modero X and S series panel-types
- Button page-flips will be migrated to the Release event on the button
- String outputs will be migrated to the Release event on the button
- Command outputs will be migrated to the Release event on the button
- Any utilized slots on states will be converted to a second bitmap
- Unsupported button-types (TakeNote, Computer Control, Joystick, List-Box) will be removed
- Unsupported borders will be removed
- Text Effects: Outline effects are not supported in G5
- Text Effects: All Drop Shadow w/ Outline effects will be converted to their standard counterparts
TP5 Project File Size
- Because of implementation differences between the G5 project format and G4 project format, users will likely notice a significant variation in size between their TP4 and TP5 projects.
- This is mainly a result of compression algorithms no longer being utilized within G5 projects due to project-format changes.
- There should be abundant disk space on Modero-X G5 panels to contain the panel project, but users should be aware that their TP5 projects will be significantly larger on disk than their G4 projects were.
- TPDesign5 will check for projects which may be using an older version of AMX Bold (amxbold.ttf) and replace it with the updated version (amxbold_.ttf).
- The descrepancy between the two versions would cause some projects using the older version to render incorrectly either in TPDesign5 or on the touch panel, or both.
- TPDesign5 will notify the user when the project is opened that the substitution has taken place and that they should save their projects afterward.
- Also, G4Utility v1.1 will perform the substitution as part of the conversion process.