The Alero ALR-AEC-8 is a dedicated microphone mixer for up to 8 microphones designed specifically for web conferencing applications such as Lync or Skype in medium to large meeting rooms. It also supports VTC and audio conferencing systems.
In the Business market, the ALR-AEC-8 is an optimal solution for mixing microphones used in conjunction with web conferencing in a medium to large size meeting room.
- 8-Channel Automatic Microphone Mixer in a Single Enclosure – Supports the number of presenters in a typical medium to large meeting room environment
- USB Audio Output – Enables Alero ALR-AEC-8 to be a microphone expansion unit for Enzo® or PC-Based web conferencing applications
- Onboard Web Configuration Tool – Simple to setup and configure without the training typically associated with other mic-mixing solutions, and no PC software required
- Active Adjustment of Audio Levels and Settings – Delivers superior audio quality without users having to make manual adjustments
- Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC) – Eliminates echo feedback during a web/audio conference
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) – Provides uniform volume levels by increasing the gain when the participant is speaking softly and lowering levels when the person is speaking loudly
- Noise Reduction (NR) – Decreases the hiss or static that might be added when the AGC adjusts to compensate for side conversations, rustling participants or soft speaking
- Control by AMX over IP or Contact Closures – For simple mute group selection to full remote control and monitoring; Alero accommodates systems with no external control all the way to enterprise management
- RPM Programmable – Simplifies configuration of Alero in for any AMX solution that requires control and monitoring of the conferencing system
|Dimensions (HWD)||1 3/4" x 17" x 9 1/8" (44.86 mm x 431.80 mm x 231.65 mm)|
|Power Consumption||12 W|
|Operating Temperature||32° C to 122° C (0° F to 50° F)|
|Ethernet Connections||(1) RJ-45, 10/100 Port RJ-45 connector provides TCP/IP communication. Auto MDI/MDI-X enabled. Supports IPv4 and IPv6 networks. Supports HTTP, HTTPS, Telnet, FTP|
|Line Level||Audio I/O: (2) each 3.5 mm 3-position captive-wire terminals; Video Conferencing Audio I/O: (1) 3.5 mm 5-position captive-wire terminals, PA: (1) 3.5 mm 5-position captive-wire terminals; 2 channels. See Data Sheet for details.|
|Mic Inputs||(8) 3.5 mm 3-pin captive-wire MIC connectors; supports up to eight mono microphones, balanced audio|
NOTE: The most current and complete specifications for this product are found in the data sheet. Specifications are subject to change.