The SC-N8000 N-Command Control Applications provide intuitive and powerful management of SVSI system configuration, task automation, scripting, and wall building. SC-N8001 offers AV switching for 5 users and 50 devices, while the SCN8002/SC-N8012 allow unlimited users and devices. N-Command Control Appliances also include a simplified ASCII interface for 3rd-party control via TCP/IP.
SC-N8002 Cut Sheet
updated: Nov 2023
Tutorial - SVSI N-Touch Panel Builder
updated: Jul 2018
N-Command 2.0 User Manual Rev 1.3
updated: Oct 2020
SVSI N-Able PC
version 2023-09-03, updated: Sep 2023
SVSI N8000 N-Series Controller Firmware Updater
version 2023-11-25, updated: Nov 2023
SVSI N8000 Series Controller Joint OS Upgrade
version E, updated: Mar 2023
Quick Start Guides
Quick Start Guide - SVSI SC-N8000 N-Series Controllers
updated: Apr 2018
Direct Control API - SVSI N8000 Series Command List
updated: Jun 2020
If any of the links above result in strange characters in your browser, please right-click the file to save it to your computer.
- Multi-user web-based graphical matrix displays offer easy point and click control distributing and switching.
- Switch between live video stream and locally-stored content
- Tasks can be scheduled, edited, deleted, or executed immediately for content display
- Includes wall builder, scripting, and panel builder features
- Manage multiple video streams on a single Ethernet connection
- Advanced Security including Active Directory, SSL/TLS and HTTPS to satisfy enterprise network security requirements
|Dimensions (HWD)||3.5" x 17 x 16.75" (8.89 cm x 43.18 cm x 40.01 cm)|
|Host PC Required||No|
|Control 3rd-Party Devices|
NOTE: The most current and complete specifications for this product are found in the data sheet. Specifications are subject to change.