The DGX-AIE is an audio insert / extract board for the Enova DGX 8, 16, 32 and Enova DGX 64. The board provides insert or extract access to the first 16 video input or output positions. The Enova DGX 8, 16 and Enova DGX 32 enclosures both support one audio insert/extract board on the input side and one on the output side. The Enova DGX 64 supports 4 audio insert / extract boards on the input side and four on the output side. The audio insert/extract board simplifies system design by allowing audio from a source located near the Enova DGX to be plugged directly into the system. This can dramatically reduce the overall cost of the system by eliminating the need for additional Transmitters or Receivers. Extract embedded audio and send to a separate audio system to be distributed throughout an environment.
The Enova DGX Audio Insert / Extract Board is ideal for applications when local sources such as computers with analog audio outputs are plugged directly into the Enova DGX. Inserted audio can be embedded onto any Enova DGX output. The board also allows de-embed audio from Enova DGX HDMI inputs to be sent to a separate audio system.
- Data Sheet [288 KB]
- Comparison Chart [68.6 KB]
- Instruction Manual - Enova DGX 8, 16, 32, 64 Digital Media Switchers [16.4 MB]
- Enova DGX 100 Series CE Declaration of Conformity [276 KB]
- Enova DGX 100 Series CB Test Certificate 60950 [181 KB]
- Enova DGX 100 Series CB Test Certificate 62368 [166 KB]
- Enova DGX 100 Series Enclosure UL Certificate of Compliance [176 KB]
- Using SDI with the Enova DGX & DVX [484 KB]
- TSG Enova DGX Board Repalcement Rev N [523 KB]
- Instructions - Enova DGX I/O Board and Endpoint Compatibility [117 KB]
- Quick Start Guide - Enova DGX Audio Insert/Extract Board [1.71 MB]
- Quick Start Guide - Enova DGX 8, 16, 32, 64 Digital Media Switchers [419 KB]
- De-embed Audio – Breakaway embedded audio from Enova DGX inputs and send to a separate audio system to distribute throughout an environment
- Embed Audio – Insert local analog audio into pre-switched digital video paths or post switched digital audio paths depending on audio insert/extract board location
- Individually Configurable – Each audio access point can be individually configured for insertion or extraction functionality
- Hot Swappable – Easily add or replace I/O boards at any time after deployment - the system automatically recognizes the new configuration and activates the boards
NOTE: The most current and complete specifications for this product are found in the data sheet. Specifications are subject to change.