The DGX-I-HDMI-4K60 is a 4K60 4:4:4 input board for the Enova DGX 800, Enova DGX 1600, Enova DGX 3200, and Enova DGX 6400. The board is Ultra High Definition (UHD) capable and HDCP 2.2 compliant, with support for full 4K60 4:4:4 video and High Dynamic Range (HDR) for optimum image quality and full bandwidth, pixel-for-pixel image reproduction without compression or chroma subsampling. It has four connections and supports HDMI with embedded audio, DisplayPort++ or DVI signals.
The Enova DGX HDMI Input Board is ideal for applications where source devices are located within 7 meters of the Enova DGX Digital Media Switcher, providing 4K60 4:4:4 HDMI routing for video wall processors, divisible rooms, and more without the need for external transmitters.
- 4K60 4:4:4 Support – Experience pixel-for-pixel video reproduction with full bandwidth 4K60 images with full 4:4:4 color space
- HDCP 2.2 Support with InstaGate Pro® Technology – Support the latest entertainment devices and enjoy hassle-free matrix switching to all compliant displays.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) – Dramatically improve the viewing experience with broader color range for improved clarity
- Hot Swappable – Easily add or replace I/O boards at any time after deployment - the system automatically recognizes the new configuration and activates the boards
- Surround Sound Support – Pass through high definition surround sound including Dolby Atmos, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS, and 2-channel through 8-channel L-PCM
|Connectors||4 HDMI Type A Female Ports|
|Compatible Formats||HDMI, HDMI 2.x, HDCP, HDCP 2.2, DVI|
|Signal Type Support||HDMI, HDMI 2.x, DVI-D (Single Link With HDMI Cable Adapter), DisplayPort ++ (Input Only, With HDMI Cable Adapter)|
|Maximum Resolution Support||3840x2160p@24/25/30/60 Hz @ 4:4:4, 4096x2160p@24/25/30/60 Hz @ 4:4:4 (when used with compatible Enova DGX 100 Series enclosures)|
|Audio Format Support||Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital, DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS, 2 CH through 8 CH L-PCM, Dolby Digital and DTS support up to 48 kHz, 5.1 channels|