The DXLink HDMI Receiver is a distance transport solution that features built-in SmartScale®Technology to deliver HDMI with HDCP that is perfectly scaled for each connected display automatically, eliminating the integration challenges that can occur when sources and displays have different optimal resolutions. It accepts audio, video, control and Ethernet over one standard twisted pair cable up to 100 meters away from a compatible Enova DVX All-In-One Presentation Switcher, Solecis Digital Switcher, DXLink Transmitter Module or DXLink Wallplate; it accepts all this plus power over the same twisted pair cable when used in conjunction with the Enova DGX 8/16/32/64 Digital Media Switchers, Enova DVX-2150HD or DVX-2155HD. Mount the low-profile DXLink Receiver behind a display or above a ceiling mounted projector and control it using the built in RS-232 or IR ports. Plus monitor the connected display's settings, and send IR control signals back to the head end using the same twisted pair cable.
DXLink HDMI Receiver Modules is perfect for receiving HDMI and control signals over long distances from a remote DXLink Transmitter Module, DXLink Wallplates, Solecis Digital Switchers, Enova DGX or compatible Enova DVX. The receiver’s built-in control ports can be used to control a destination device and the ICS Lan port provides IP an access point with used in conjunction with the Enova DGX or compatible Enova DVX.
- Data Sheet [621 KB]
- Hardware Reference Manual - DXLink Twisted Pair Transmitters/Receiver [3.83 MB]
- AVB-TX-HDMI-DXLINK/DX-TX/DX-RX UL Certificate of Compliance [248 KB]
- AVB-TX-HDMI-DXLINK/DX-TX/DX-RX CE Declaration of Conformity [255 KB]
- AVB-TX-HDMI-DXLINK/DX-TX/DX-RX IECEE CB Test Certificate [197 KB]
- Using SDI with the Enova DGX & DVX [484 KB]
- Cabling for Success with DXLink [1.6 MB]
- TSG Enova DGX Board Repalcement Rev N [523 KB]
- Pictorial Drawing - DXLink HDMI Receiver Module (DWG) [476 KB]
- Pictorial Drawing - DXLink HDMI Receiver Module (PDF) [453 KB]
- Instructions - Enova DGX I/O Board and Endpoint Compatibility [117 KB]
- DXLink HID Keyboard and Mouse Supported Devices [156 KB]
- Quick Start Guide - DXLink Twisted Pair Transmitters/Receiver [720 KB]
- A&E Spec - AVB-RX-DXLINK-HDMI DXLink HDMI Receiver Module [50.5 KB]
If any of the links above result in strange characters in your browser, please right-click the file to save it to your computer.
- Only One Cable – Receive audio and video while passing control, Ethernet and power over one twisted pair cable
- SmartScale Technology – Automatically responds to the display's declared EDID information and scales the video to the best resolution and video parameters for that display without manual setup; this prevents inferior video quality when sources are forced to lower resolutions to support the least capable display in the system
- Native NetLinx® Control Everywhere - Control connected destination devices using the built-in IR and RS-232 ports
- Standard Twisted Pair Cable – Save time and effort in installation by leveraging cost effective twisted pair cable, see the Cabling for Success with DXLink white paper for more details
- HDCP Compliant
- DXLink Direct Connection with DXLink Wallplates – When DXLink Wallplates are receiving Power over DXLink from the PS-POE-AT-TC or PDXL-2, they can be connected directly to a DXLink Receiver for a point-to-point solution. Solecis Digital Switchers can also be used in point-to-point applications with a DXLink Receiver.
|Dimensions (HWD)||1" x 8 3/4" x 5 1/5" (2.54 cm x 22.12 cm x 13.08 cm)|
|Twisted Pair Cable Type & Length||Shielded Cat6, Cat6A and Cat7; up to 328 ft (100 m)|
|USB (HID)||(1) USB Mini A/B Connector (“HOST”)|
|Front Connectors||Advanced Configuration Interface*: USB Mini-B Connector (*This feature will be available upon release of a future firmware update)|
|Back Connectors||Local Power: 2.1 mm DC Power Jack; DXLink Input: RJ-45; ICSLAN/Ethernet Port: RJ-45 Connector, TCP/IP Port (ICSLAN 10/100)|
|HDMI||Compatible Formats: HDMI, HDCP, DVI|
|HDMI Support||Progressive Resolution Support: 480p up to 1920x1200 @ 60 Hz; Deep Color Support: 24-bit, 30-bit, 36-bit; 3D Format Support: Yes|
|HDMI Audio||Audio Format Support: Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital, DTS-HD Master Audio DTS, 2 CH L PCM, 6 CH L-PCM, 8 CH L-PCM, Dolby Digital and DTS support up to 48kHz, 5.1 channels; Audio Resolution: 16 bit to 24 bit|
|HDCP||HDCP Support: Yes|
|Stereo Audio||Output Signal Types: Stereo Analog; Output Connectors: 3.5mm Mini-Stereo Jack (Analog Stereo)|
|Power Supply||External, Included: Each HDMI RX ships with a desktop power supply (ENERGY STAR® qualified) with power cord; External, Optional: Power can also be supplied by a DXLink Power sourcing device|
|Compatible AMX Products||Enova DGX 800/1600/3200/6400 Digital Media Switchers; Enova All-In-One Presentation Switchers; DXLink Multi-Format/Decor Style Wallplate Transmitters; Solecis Multi-format/HDMI Digital Switcher; High Power PoE Injector; Power over DXLink Controller|
NOTE: The most current and complete specifications for this product are found in the data sheet. Specifications are subject to change.