Finding the right meeting space at the right time in a large facility is always a challenge. How do I know if a particular space is taken and when it is available? The RMS Quick Response Scheduling Door Sign provides a simple solution by displaying a QR code that links a mobile device to the room's schedule. These premium acrylic wall signs have a glass-like appearance with polished edges that enhances any workplace or campus and can be mounted anywhere near a room's entrance for convenience. Anybody with a mobile device and QR code reader can scan the QR code and view the room's schedule, simply and effectively. And since the Door Sign with its permanent QR code has no wires or moving parts, the system is virtually maintenance-free. Standard prices include one 4" x 6" sign of 1/4" acrylic and four aluminum standoffs, two lines of personalized text and a custom QR code image.
Quick Response Scheduling is perfect for meeting rooms and classrooms that lack an active device such as a touch panel to display the room schedule. This includes locations where it is not cost effective or where environmental conditions prevent the placement of a touch panel for the purposes of displaying a room schedule.
updated: Nov 27, 2016
Quick Start Guides
Quick Start Guide - RMS-ENT-QR RMS QRS Quick Response Scheduling
updated: Mar 28, 2018
AMX Scheduling Application Guide
updated: Apr 12, 2018
If any of the links above result in strange characters in your browser, please right-click the file to save it to your computer.
- An effective low cost method for managing room scheduling when the facility lacks scheduling touch panels
- Leverages the popular QR technology to deliver scheduling info to mobiles directly from RMS server
- Easy to deploy and install – no wires or new software, uses RMS to manage and commission
- Fills out a wide range of room scheduling solutions from AMX
- Simple to order the signs with QR code that links back to your RMS server
- Easy to install – No wires, No new software
- Provides an effective low cost method for managing room scheduling and increasing productivity
- Leverages the popular QR technology for linking collaboration spaces with scheduling applications
- Manages user viewing permissions through RMS Enterprise to control who may access and what may be seen on the mobile devices
- Looks great in any office or campus environment