Last Updated: Sep 28, 2018
Changes in this release:
Fixed an issue where a Tx without connection to an AMX master, would require a power cycle after a period of approximately 3 months.
- Analog processing can fail for certain CVR1960H and 576i50 formats.
- Composite video can display a thin white stripe at right edge of image.
- Local Output can flicker occassionally with 1600x1200 format.
- DXF-RX-xxD v1.2.1 (or later) to support standalone behavior.
- Enova DGX enclosures will need Enova DGX 8/16/32 FW V2.0.0.x (or later) And correct Master FW:
- SW1058_Master_v4_2_394.KIT (NI-Series) Shows in Online Tree as "NI Master"
- SW1060_Master_v1_2_312.KIT (NX-Series) Shows in Online Tree as "DGX Master"
- NetLinx Studio v4.0
- DGX Configuration Software v1.0.6 or later
- On duplex devices, if DIP switch 4 is set ON, the device will be put into unidirectional mode. This will make the duplex device act similarly to a simplex device. Ethernet and control over the fiber link will be disabled. See the instruction manual for details.
- Please read the documentation in regard to the DIP switches located on the bottom of the Tx/Rx modules before attempting to connect to the network.
- The TX module uses these solid color screen indications:
- RED: Indicates an HDCP authentication failure with the HDMI sink (monitor or other device) connected to the local output.
- No special notes for programming the firmware.