Last Updated: Oct 05, 2018
- If the current firmware on the R3 is anything less than 3.00, load the SW5795_MIOR3_ZIGBEE_MODULE_v3_01_05.tsk file first. If SW0148_11B_MIOR3_v3_07.tsk is accidentally loaded first, the radio will be unable to communicate with the host processor and cannot be upgraded. In this case, the host processor will have to be downgraded to an older version of the firmware and then upgraded again with the radio being upgraded first.
- If the current firmware on the R3 is 3.00 or greater, the firmware may be loaded in any order.
CHANGES in this Release:
- Fixed a bug that causes garbage characters to appears at the end of a line of text
- Fixed a bug where some serial commands would cause the R3 to lock up
- Changed the serial help and commands to closer match the syntax of the R4
- The R3 will retain dynamic text when it sleeps on the cradle
- The R3 will correctly send sleep and wake strings to the master
- Fixed a bug where the R3's sleep status could get out of sync with the master
- In some cases, the R3 power source will show as "Unknown" on the gateway web pages when the R3 is in its cradle. This issue does not impact the functionality of the remote or the gateway.
- Setting the R3 device number to 0 can cause it to not be correctly recognized by the master.