Last Updated: Mar 14, 2018
- FEATURE REQUEST: Import/Export IP Address lists from the Network tab of the Communications dialog.
- FEATURE REQUEST: Transfer a single file to multiple masters via the "File Transfer-Add Individual Files" dialog.
- FEATURE REQUEST: Communications dialog enhancements:
- Display last tab visited upon activation of the dialog.
- Sort last selected column when visiting the Network tab.
- FEATURE REQUEST: Default the System Number for the NetLinx Notifications Options dialog to the connected System.
- FEATURE REQUEST: Added the "Enable _WC Preprocessor" (Wide Character Preprocessing) command to the Configuration file used by the NLRC.EXE program (NetLinx Compiler Command Line Program). For more Information, please read the RunNetLinxCompiler.doc file located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\AMXShare\RunNetLinxCompiler.
- UPDATE: New Online Tree icons with more descriptive appearance.
- UPDATE: Added the ability to code-fold on WAIT code blocks.
- BUG FIX: Expanded the virtual viewing of the NetLinx Diagnostics/Notification panes to more than 200 characters per line.
- BUG FIX: Various Find/Replace Regular Expression reported problems.
Known Issues with NetLinx Studio - Version 4.3
The NetLinx compiler does not recognize UNC (Universal Naming Convention). The compiler cannot resolve the network resource or shared file when linked via a UNC path (as an example):
As a workaround, map a drive letter to the Network drive, re-assign/open via that drive letter so that it can be recognized by the NetLinx compiler.