Last Updated: Jul 16
- NEW FEATURE: Ability to connect NetLinx Studio via TLS/SSL to AMX Controllers that have ICSP security enhancement firmware (V1.5 and greater). Please visit the Communications Settings dialog for more information.
- NEW FEATURE: Added a "Certificate Manager" to manage the AMX Controller's public and private keys via Certificates. Option is located under the "Tools" menu.
- FEATURE REQUEST: Added a "Bulk Firmware Transfer" mode-less dialog that has the ability to send a KIT Firmware file to multiple devices sequentially with one click of a button. This feature is located in the context menu for the Online Tree and under the "Tools-Firmware Transfers-Bulk Firmware Transfer..." menu item.
- FEATURE REQUEST: Added a "Communications Settings" button to the Firmware Transfer dialog so the user can change the communication settings without closing and then revisiting the dialog with a different Communication settings.
- FEATURE REQUEST: Added the ability to display a "Date Stamp" in the Notifications and Diagnostics display logs. Visit the Preference Dialog for settings.
- FEATURE REQUEST: Added a "Emulate Custom Event" dialog so the user can emulate a Custom Event message from a device. This feature is locate under the "Diagnostics" menu item.
- FEATURE REQUEST: Added the ability to change all the Connection Settings within the File Transfer dialog to the current Active System's connection setting.
- FEATURE REQUEST: Added the ability to change multi-selected File Transfer items connection settings within the File Transfer dialog via the Communications Settings dialog.
- FEATURE REQUEST: When saving your File Transfer Dialog list of items to an .FTL file, you now have the ability to select to save the file names as "Relative Path" instead of the fully qualified file name. The relative path files names are relative to the directory where the .FTL file is saved by the user.
- UPDATE: Updated NetLinx.AXI file with the following new functions:
Please visit the NetLinx Studio Keyword Help file for additional details.
- UPDATE: In the Network Connections dialog, when you Edit or create a New IP entry, that entry will now be selected within the dialog.
- UPDATE: When Importing an Exported AXW file and you have duplicate files within a System, the program will continue to load the Workspace after the Warning Messages instead of stopping the loading process.
- BUG FIX: The problem with launching the Keyword Help file locking up the program has been corrected.
- BUG FIX: Reoccurring problem with the Workspace Tree not showing the proper Device Mappings for various files within the Tree is now corrected.
- BUG FIX: Problems launching the TPDesign5 application from the Workspace Tree has been corrected.
- BUG FIX: Problems with the editor not code folding the WAIT sections of NetLinx code has been corrected.
- BUG FIX: Ability to drag-and-drop Driver Design Files (.xdd) into the Workspace tree. They will be loaded into the Module folder.
- BUG FIX: Problems with the Export/Import Preferences file have been corrected.
- BUG FIX: Misbehaving Asynchronous Notifications messages from unwanted devices when turning on the Notification Messages data stream has been corrected.
- BUG FIX: When selecting files from the "Add" dialog within the File Transfer dialog, the File Tree is sorted the same way as the Workspace listing within the application.
- BUG FIX: The ability to "Verify TKN on NetLinx Master" is now working when the Workspace does not have the Main.axs source code file, but only a TKN file in the Workspace.
Known Issues with NetLinx Studio - Version 4.4
When queuing up a large number of files to transfer and during the transfer process a device/master times out on communication with NetLinx Studio, the transfer of that file will not be complete. Subsequent files after that may start to error on transfers because NetLinx Studio has not caught up with the transfer error messages, causing partially transmitted files to the devices.