AMX by HARMAN Brings Simplified AV Configuration to InfoComm 2017 with AMX Rapid Project Maker v3.0
June 14, 2017
Newly enhanced industry-leading cloud-based software enables AV professionals to simplify technology deployment configuration in a wide range of collaboration spaces
InfoComm (Booth #3201), ORLANDO—HARMAN Professional Solutions, the global leader in audio, video, lighting and control systems, including networked AV, today showcased new AMX Rapid Project Maker v3.0 at InfoComm 2017. New enhancements to the industry’s leading cloud-based configuration tool include a redesigned HTML 5 interface and a new intuitive touch panel UI, enabling users to simplify AV configuration and installation in huddle spaces, meeting rooms, executive boardrooms, classrooms, lecture theaters and more.
“AMX Rapid Project Maker v3.0 has received outstanding feedback since its release at ISE, and we’re excited to showcase these powerful enhancements at InfoComm 2017,” said Justin Kennedy, Product Manager, Software, HARMAN Professional Solutions. “With comprehensive tools that will guide users throughout the commissioning process from start to finish, RPM v3.0 removes the hassle and expense of custom AV programming. Customers can now configure and deploy collaboration spaces with greater ease, speed and efficiency than ever before.”
Since its release in 2012, AMX Rapid Project Maker configuration software has continued to expand in capabilities, simplifying the deployment of AV room systems for thousands of customers worldwide. As the Industry’s first cloud-based configuration tool for simplified configuration of collaboration spaces, RPM enables integrators, AV/IT technicians and AV/IT support teams to configure AMX control and switching devices without having to learn custom programming.
New Features in Rapid Project Maker v3.0
- Fast, responsive, and intuitive HTML 5 interface to speed users through the project.
- New enhanced touch panel UI provides simple and intuitive control of the technology in the space.
- No programming required dramatically simplifies the configuration of AMX control systems.
- Consistent UI and code base enables users to complete multiple installations with greater consistency, reliability and efficiency.
- Support for MyTurn allows simple configuration of MyTurn functionality with Solecis switchers.