DR-GW1000 is a DR-Link protocol compliant Ethernet gateway designed for use with Direct Series lighting control modules and is capable of auto acquiring online devices within the range and monitoring and reporting any operation error of the lighting system.
- Designed for standard 35mm DIN rail installation [Space Occupation: 4P (per P:18mm)].
- Online upgrading.
- Communication through DR-Link interface and capaple of auto acquiring online devices and monitoring and reporting operation errors.
- Two DR-Link interfaces connects up to 63 DR-Link devices.
- An extended control system can be set up through ethernet connection with IPad, Andriod touch panel or AMX controller.
- Data import/export.
- Local or remote data download through Ethernet connector.
|Power Supply||DC 24V 90 mA|
|Control interface||2 × DR-Link|
|Ethernet Connections||1 × RJ45 connector (with LED indicators)|
|Cascade connection||1 × RJ45 connector (with LED indicators)|
|Control keypad||1 × RJ45 connector (with LED indicators)|
|LED indicators||1 × POWER, 1 × ETHERNET, 1 × LINK|
|Connectivity||Support up to 63 DR-Link devices|
|Control buttons||1 × RESET, 1 × CLEAR|
|Downloading||1 × Ethernet connector|
|Operating Temperature / RH||0˚C - 45˚C / 20% - 93% RH|
|Storage Temperature / RH||-40˚C - +55˚C / 10% - 93% RH|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||72 mm × 98 mm × 68 mm (4P)|