Sereno is a video conferencing camera designed to support conferencing applications in huddle spaces and smaller meeting rooms. Sereno provides HD quality video with outstanding voice capture to deliver exceptional conferences.
Use Sereno in huddle rooms for video conferencing and/or in conference rooms and boardrooms where microphone disconnect and mechanical video shutoff is critical for privacy when camera is not in use.
- Data Sheet [261 KB]
- Product Highlight [1.52 MB]
- Quick Start Guide - NMX-VCC-1000 Sereno Camera System [220 KB]
- Pictorial Drawing - NMX-VCC-1000 Sereno Video Conferencing Camera (PDF) [110 KB]
- Pictorial Drawing - NMX-VCC-1000 Sereno Video Conferencing Camera (DXF) [556 KB]
- Pictorial Drawing - NMX-VCC-1000 Sereno Video Conferencing Camera (DWG) [186 KB]
- NMX-VCC-1000 - Video Conferencing Camera CE Declaration of Conformity [345 KB]
- A&E Spec - NMX-VCC-1000 Sereno Video Conferencing Camera [65.5 KB]
- 1080p HD Video – Excellent video image quality
- 120° Field-of-View – See all meeting participants even in smaller rooms
- Beamforming Microphones Focuses on Voice Capture – Filters out unwanted noise, making it easier for participants in a web conference to hear the person speaking
- Mechanical Shutter Blocks Video and Microphones – Provides security and confidentiality for business and government applications
- Flexible Mounting Options – Swivel base makes Sereno easy to install and adjust; wall mount kit available as an accessory
|Dimensions (HWD)||1 3/4" x 7 1/2" x 1 1/2" (43.7 mm x 190 mm x 38.6 mm)|
|Weight||0.4 lbs (0.18 kg)|
|USB Cable Length||5 feet (1.5 meters)|
|Camera Resolution||Up to 1920x1080p 30 fps|
|Camera Encoding Format||H.264/MJEPG/YUY2|
|Camera Field of View||120 Degree Wide Angle|
|Camera Digital Zoom||4x Digital Zoom|
|Camera Microphones||Dual with beamforming technology|
NOTE: The most current and complete specifications for this product are found in the data sheet. Specifications are subject to change.