The RE-DC RADIA Eclipse 6-Channel Control Card Module (120VAC: FG706-05; 240VAC: FG706-06; 277VAC: FG706-07) controls up to six dimmable channels with six satellite connectors for communication with RDM series dimmer or switch modules. One Control Card Module is required for every six zones of dimming or switching provided by the RDM modules. The RE-DC is designed for use with the RDA series of enclosures in an AMX Lighting modular digital dimming system. The RE-DC is controlled by AxLink or by dry contact closures.
Ideal for supporting homes or businesses that require a variety of traditional and specialty dimmers and switchers - including incandescent and fluorescent dimmers, energy management switches and low power DC switching.
Quick Start Guides
Quick Start Guide - RE-DC Radia Eclipse 6-Channel Dimmer Module
updated: Mar 29, 2018
RE-DM4/DM6/DC Radia Eclipse Dimmer Device Module
updated: Oct 22, 2020
If any of the links above result in strange characters in your browser, please right-click the file to save it to your computer.
- Supports up to 6 independent lighting zones through the use of single or multi-zone RDM dimming and switching modules
- Drives all channels using the same power phase
- Stores 128 on-board presets, each can have unique fade time
- Custom preset configuration files, which can be saved and reused in any installation - a huge time saver for programmers
- Support for up to 768 dimmers/zones - more than an 8-fold increase over the previous generation
- Greater processing power for quicker preset recall - an even better user experience
- RoHS compliance - an environmentally-friendly product
FG706-05 (120 VAC)
NOTE: The most current and complete specifications for this product are found in the data sheet. Specifications are subject to change.