The Solecis SDX is a family of small digital AV switchers. The 8x1 4K HDMI Solecis Digital Switcher is a 4K and Ultra High Definition (UHD) capable solution that provides eight user connection points and includes simplified local control which routes the selected signal to both a DXLink and HDMI output. This provides a simple, low cost solution that combines a DXLink Transmitter and digital switcher into a single small form factor device that is commonly used at a table.
Solecis Digital Switchers are ideal for use in huddle spaces or small classrooms to provide simple switching for multiple sources. In larger rooms with multiple work spaces, a Solecis at each table or desk allows users to share content with the work group or the entire room. In even larger integrated environments Solecis digital switchers can provide easy to use source point switching and distance transmission over DXLink to an Enova DVX or DGX for hub-style building or campus-wide distribution.
- Data Sheet [344 KB]
- Quick Start Guide - SDX-814-DX Solecis 4K HDMI Digital Switcher [188 KB]
- Safety Instructions - Solecis Digital Switchers [83.9 KB]
- Pictorial Drawing - SDX-814-DX 8x1 4K HDMI Digital Switcher with DXLink Output (PDF) [250 KB]
- Pictorial Drawing - SDX-814-DX 8x1 4K HDMI Digital Switcher with DXLink Output (DXF) [2.75 MB]
- Pictorial Drawing - SDX-814-DX 8x1 4K HDMI Digital Switcher with DXLink Output (DWG) [874 KB]
- 4K and Ultra High Definition (UHD) Support – Experience high-quality video resolution for 4K devices
- Multiple Video, Audio and Ethernet Connections – All the connections you need at the conference table including audio, video, control and network access
- Switch Inputs Without the Need for a Central Controller – Provides low cost solution for huddle spaces and classrooms
- Works with HydraPort Single Button or Keypad Modules – Provides an elegant installation in a table or lectern
- Built-in Support for AxLink Keypads – Forwards keypad commands to a central controller over Ethernet eliminating the need for a separate AxLink cable run
NOTE: The most current and complete specifications for this product are found in the data sheet. Specifications are subject to change.