Last Updated: Mar 15, 2018
This firmware is required to upgrade a DGX 8/16/32/64 control panel to a DGX 800/1600/3200/6400 control panel to take advantage of new features in the DGX 100 Series CPU.
SEE THIS DOCUMENT FOR DETAILS:
Enova DGX Input/Output Board and Endpoint Compatibility Instructions
Changes in this release
- Initial release of the DGX 100 Series control panel firmware applicable ONLY to DGX 100 Series systems.
- New feature to present realtime Upgrade Status feedback via the LCD. Also the control panel LED buttons will cycle on and off in a chaser pattern during the upgrade.
- New Setup Options menu item to show additional Master and Switcher Information such as IP & MAC address, versions, serial number, etc. FUNCTION/SETUP OPTIONS/MASTER INFO
- New menu item to allow embedded audio volume adjustment. FUNCTION/AUDIO ADJUST
IMPORTANT: See DGX 100 Series Hardware Reference Manual for a complete guide on upgrading to a DGX 100 Series system.
NOTE: Update to Control Panel takes approximately 3 minutes.
To Upgrade a DGX Control Panel to a DGX 100 Series Control
Basic Upgrade Steps are:
- Upgrade Front Panel
- Install new DGX 100 Series CPU
- Upgrade enclosure and I/O boards with Kit 3.0.10 (or later)
- Upgrade endpoints with compatible versions as listed in DGX Kit