Last Updated: Sep 01, 2018
Requires NI Device firmware (device 5001) version v1.30.8 or higher.
When upgrading to 4.x.x firmware from pre-4.x.x firmware for the first time, the upgrade process and subsequent reboot can take considerably longer than usual.
Firmware should be loaded in the following order:
There is no change to the NI Device firmware (device 5001), but if upgrading this firmware:
- Load SW2105_NI_X100_Device_v1_30_8.kit to the integrated device (normally 5001) via NetLinx Studio. The master must be rebooted following the installation of the integrated device firmware.
- Load SW2105-04_Master_v4_1_419.kit (or higher) to device 0 via NetLinx Studio and reboot the master.
RMS Transporter Update Manager Support
This version includes support for the RMS Transporter Update Manager. The NI must be running device firmware (device 5001) version v1.30.8 or higher. However, there is no RMS Transporter Update Manager Support to upgrade the device firmware. This will have to be done using Netlinx Studio.
Changes in this release
- Corrected problem with limited / no network communication following a power outage (xTrack RFI 24014).
- Corrected problem with socket communication timeout (xTrack RFI 24607)
- Corrected AMX Processors Vulnerable to SSLv3 POODLE by only supporting TLSv1.0 on HTTPS port (xTrack 25173)
- Corrected problem with no scroll bars on Touch Panel remote access via internet browser (xTrack 24842)
- Corrected LDAP checking to be case insensitive to match behavior of LDAP and NX masters
- Added support for IPv6 when displaying an NX master's IP address through DATA.SOURCEIP in a M2M connection
- Removed debugging account to prevent security vulnerability
- Fixed SSL certificate generation/request creation to accept non-default values
- The DHCP lease information displayed via Telnet/Terminal "get ip" does not reflect the actual time the lease was acquired nor when it will be renewed/released.
- If a Duet module, while loading during boot time, produces a Telnet error message: "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/xmlpull/v1/XmlPullParserFactory" you should update the Duet Module to the latest version.
- Must use iWeather v1.1.6 or higher to operate correctly on 4.x.x firmware.
- IE security does not allow G4WebControl to install by default and IE8 64-bit is not supported.