Last Updated: Mar 15, 2018
- For directly connected DXLink Receivers, the DXLink Receiver must use DXLINK-HDMI-RX firmware version v1.9.21 (or later).
- For connecting to Enova DGX enclosures over DXLink, the Enova DGX will need the following FW versions:
- For Enova DGXs with NX Masters: Enova DGX NX Master FW v1.2.312 (or later)
- For Enova DGXs with NI Masters: Enova DGX 8/16/32 NI Master FW v4.2.395 (or later)
- Enova DGX 8/16/32/64 FW v188.8.131.52 (or later)
- Enova DVX 3x55 and 2x55 version enclosures will need DVX-3x5x/2x5x Switcher Firmware v1.6.31 (or later)
- To allow communication/control from the DVX2x55 or DVX3x55 to the DXLink TX device, Ethernet on the DXLink Input(s) may need to be enabled. A DXLINK_IN_ETH-AUTO command may need to be sent to the DVX. Reference the DVX Operation Reference Guide for details.
- NetLinx Studio V3.4 (4.0 if using NX master)
Changes in this release:
- Fixed audio and video details synchronization issues.
- Force to auto-setup button now works correctly.