Last Updated: Sep 28, 2018
- Resolved an issue with the thermostat not showing the outdoor temperature when the external sensor is set to "Outdoor" in the Advanced Settings pages.
- Resolved an issue with use of the temperature offset where the thermostat would display temperatures using the offset, but not utilize the offset for heating and cooling decisions.
- Resolved an issue with Dim mode on the display backlight.
- Resolved an issue where the ZAP! command could erase the serial number.
- Decreased the time delay between turning channel 139 OFF and hiding the weather alert icon.
- Resolved an issue where attempts to turn channel 223 (Emergency Heat) ON when it is not a valid option (e.g. Single Stage Furnace) results in no HVAC state channels (219-223) being ON.
- Resolved an issue where the screensaver could temporarily run, even though it is set to off.
- Resolved an issue where the clock does not update while the user is in the Advanced Settings pages.
- Resolved an issue where extra channel information could be sent by the thermostat.
- Resolved an issue where the thermostat would send extra information in response to a ST command while in Program Mode.
- Resolved an issue where the thermostat would sometimes not automatically revert to Program Mode at the start of the next program cycle.
- Resolved an issue where the thermostat would automatically revert to Program Mode but show "Hold" on the main screen.
- Improved the accuracy of the relative humidity readings.
Hot Fix for the ViewStat Color Communicating Thermostat Firmware (v.3.12 Available from AMX Technical Support)
- Fixes - Viewstats unable to change the temperature at night. Users couldn't change the temperature, when in "Sleep" program schedule, while in program mode. The only way to adjust it was to change it to permanent hold.
- Fixes - ViewStats falling back into sleep set points during other program modes time frame. Once the setpoint with the minutes other than zero was encountered the stat would revert to the previous set point for the duration of the minutes from the top of the hour to that minute mark.
- Fixes - Comfort recovery did not come on until 12am. When 2-hour cycle occurs over midnight comfort recovery did not come on until 12a when 2-hour cycle occurs over midnight.
- Fixes - AM is AM but PM is AM. If you set program mode times to be all AM the thermostat Program time would still trigger like they were PM times.
Firmware prerequisite is v3.01 or greater
To update the firmware, Download firmware file SW2050-v3.12-app.tsk followed by SW2050-01-TSK_v3.12.tsk