The DGX-I-DVI is an HDCP compliant DVI input board for the Enova DGX 8, Enova DGX 16, Enova DGX 32, and Enova DGX 64. It has four DVI connections per board and supports HDMI, DisplayPort++ or DVI signals.
The Enova DGX DVI Input Board is ideal for applications where source devices are located within 15 meters of the Enova DGX Digital Media Switcher, allowing direct digital inputs into the system and eliminating the need for external transmitters.
- Data Sheet [292 KB]
- Comparison Chart [68.6 KB]
- Instruction Manual - Enova DGX 8, 16, 32, 64 Digital Media Switchers [16.4 MB]
- Quick Start Guide - Enova DGX 8, 16, 32, 64 Digital Media Switchers [419 KB]
- Instructions - Enova DGX I/O Board and Endpoint Compatibility [117 KB]
- TSG Enova DGX Board Repalcement Rev N [523 KB]
- InstaGate Pro® Technology – Easily integrate HDMI/HDCP into system designs and enjoy hassle-free matrix switching to all compliant displays. No tools, no delays, and no key constraints – it just works
- Hot Swappable – Easily add or replace I/O boards at any time after deployment - the system automatically recognizes the new configuration and activates the boards
NOTE: The most current and complete specifications for this product are found in the data sheet. Specifications are subject to change.