The DGX-I-HDMI is a HDCP compliant HDMI input board for the Enova DGX 8, Enova DGX 16, Enova DGX 32, and Enova DGX 64. It has four connections and supports HDMI with embedded audio, DisplayPort++ or DVI signals.
The Enova DGX HDMI Input Board is ideal for applications where source devices are located within 15 meters of the Enova DGX Digital Media Switcher, allowing direct digital inputs into the system and eliminating the need for external transmitters.
- Data Sheet [305 KB]
- Comparison Chart [68.6 KB]
- Instruction Manual - Enova DGX 8, 16, 32, 64 Digital Media Switchers [16.4 MB]
- Enova DGX 100 Series CE Declaration of Conformity [276 KB]
- Enova DGX 100 Series CB Test Certificate 60950 [181 KB]
- Enova DGX 100 Series CB Test Certificate 62368 [166 KB]
- Enova DGX 100 Series Enclosure UL Certificate of Compliance [176 KB]
- Using SDI with the Enova DGX & DVX [484 KB]
- TSG Enova DGX Board Repalcement Rev N [523 KB]
- Instructions - Enova DGX I/O Board and Endpoint Compatibility [117 KB]
- Quick Start Guide - Enova DGX 8, 16, 32, 64 Digital Media Switchers [419 KB]
- InstaGate Pro® Technology – Easily integrate HDMI/HDCP into system designs and enjoy hassle-free matrix switching to all compliant displays. No tools, no delays, and no key constraints – it just works
- Hot Swappable – Easily add or replace I/O boards at any time after deployment - the system automatically recognizes the new configuration and activates the boards
- 3D Support – Pass through latest video formats including 3D and Deep Color
- Surround Sound Support – Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital, DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS, and 2-channel through 8-channel L-PCM
NOTE: The most current and complete specifications for this product are found in the data sheet. Specifications are subject to change.