DR-2DM1A is a two-channel trailing-edge dimmer module designed to be mounted on a standard DIN rail. Each of its dimming channels is capable of loading up to 330W and is suitable to dim LED lamps, halogen bulbs, etc. DR-2DM1A is engineered to deliver stable performance and is protected from short-circuit, overload and over-temperature.
- Designed for standard 35mm DIN rail installation [Space Occupation: 4P (per P:18mm)].
- Feedback LED indicators for each channel.
- Two independent channels and each loads up to 330W.
- Each channel works under peak, valley and maximum limits and is capable to handle different load types.
- Initial status value of each channel can be customized after restarting the module.
- Two connectors provided for external control keypads.
- Each channel has its own label and is stored in the module.
- Over-temperature protection, short-circuit protection and overload protection.
- Trailing-edge sinewave dimmer based on Bi-CMOS technology.
- Online upgrading and programming.
- DR-Link communication interface.
|Load voltage||AC 220V±10%|
|Power Supply||DC 24V 100 mA|
|Output Channels||2 trailing-edge dimming channels|
|Control interface||2 × DR-Link|
|Channel load capacity||330W 1.5A|
|Protection||An extra circuit breaker is needed|
|Installation||Standard 35mm DIN rail|
|Operating Temperature / RH||0˚C - 45˚C / 20% - 93% RH|
|Storage Temperature / RH||-40˚C - +55˚C / 10% - 93% RH|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||72 mm × 98 mm × 68 mm|