The DXLink 4K HDMI Receiver is a 4K and Ultra High Definition (UHD) capable distance transport solution that features built-in SmartScale® Technology to deliver HDMI with HDCP that is perfectly scaled for each connected display automatically, eliminating the integration challenges that can occur when sources and displays have different optimal resolutions. It accepts audio, video, control and Ethernet over one shielded Cat6A or Cat7 standard twisted pair cable up to 70 meters.
DXLink HDMI Receiver Modules are the perfect for receiving HDMI and control signals over long distances from a remote DXLink Transmitter Module or other compatible AMX Transmitter such as Solecis. The receiver's built-in control ports can be used to control a destination device and the ICS Lan port provides IP an access point with used in conjunction with the Enova DGX 100 Series.
- 4K and Ultra High Definition (UHD) Support – Experience high-quality video resolution for 4K devices.
- Only One Cable – Receive audio and video while passing control, Ethernet and power over one twisted pair cable
- SmartScale Technology – Automatically responds to the display's declared EDID information and scales the video to the best resolution and video parameters for that display without manual setup; this prevents inferior video quality when sources are forced to lower resolutions to support the least capable display in the system
- Native NetLinx® Control Everywhere - Control connected destination devices using the built-in IR and RS-232 ports
- Standard Twisted Pair Cable – Save time and effort in installation by leveraging cost effective twisted pair cable, see the Cabling for Success with DXLink white paper for more details
- HDCP Compliant
- DXLink Direct Connection with DXLink Wallplates - When DXLink Wallplates are receiving Power over DXLink from the PS-POE-AT-TC or PDXL-2, they can be connected directly to a DXLink Receiver for a point-to-point solution. Solecis Digital Switchers can also be used in point-to-point applications with a DXLink Receiver.
* AMX only supports the following DXLink Power sourcing devices for the DX-RX: Enova DGX 800/1600/3200/6400 Digital Media Switcher, Compatible Enova DVX All-In-One Presentation Switcher (Enova DVX-2150HD or DVX-2155HD), PS-POE-AT-TC High Power PoE Injector, PDXL-2 Power over DXLink Controller, Solecis SDX-510M-DX and SDX-514M-DX. AMX only supports the use of these approved Power over DXLink solutions. Other third party power supplies or non-compatible standard PoE solutions may damage the DXLink equipment. The DXLink HDMI 4K RX can also be powered via the included desktop power supply (ENERGY STAR® qualified) with power cord.
|Dimensions (HWD)||1" x 8 3/4" x 5 3/16" (2.54 x 22.22 cm x 13.18 cm)|
|Twisted Pair Cable Type & Length||Shielded Cat6A and Cat7; Up to 262 ft. (80 m) for full 4K format support; Up to 328 ft. (100 m) for 1080p and below format support|
|USB (HID)||USB Type A Connector ("Device")|
|Front Connectors||Advanced Configuration Interface*: USB Mini-B Connector (*This feature will be available upon release of a future firmware update)|
|Back Connectors||Local Power: 2.1 mm DC Power Jack; DXLink Input: RJ-45; ICSLAN/Ethernet Port: RJ-45 Connector, TCP/IP Port (ICSLAN 10/100)|
|HDMI||Compatible Formats: HDMI, HDCP, DVI|
|HDMI Resolution Support||Progressive Resolution Support: 480p up to 4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz* (*Y/Cb/Cr 4:2:0); 4K Resolution Support: 3840 x 2160p @ 24/25/30 Hz through 4096 x 2160p @ 60 Hz, 4:2:0* (*supported by DX-RX-4K when in Bypass Scaling mode)|
|HDMI Audio Support||Audio Format Support: Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital, DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS, 2 CH through 8 CH L-PCM (Dolby Digital and DTS support up to 48 kHz, 5.1 channels)|
|Power Supply||External, Included: Desktop power supply (ENERGY STAR® qualified): 1 per module; External, Optional: Power can also be supplied by a DXLink Power sourcing device|
|Compatible AMX Products||Enova DGX 800/1600/3200/6400 Digital Media Switchers; Enova All-In-One Presentation Switchers; DXLink Multi-Format/Decor Style Wallplate Transmitters; Solecis Multi-format/HDMI Digital Switcher; High Power PoE Injector; Power over DXLink Controller|
NOTE: The most current and complete specifications for this product are found in the data sheet. Specifications are subject to change.