The MET-6N Metreau 6-Button AxLink Keypad with Navigation features source control, a navigation wheel that adjusts levels and provides up, down, left, right and select button options, as well as an LED bar for visual level feedback. The MET-6N can be used as an individual keypad or with the MET-7 and MET-13 keypads.
This keypad offers cost-effective control for bedrooms, meeting rooms, hotels and applications requiring control of up to 6 devices.
- Data Sheet [520 KB]
- Instruction Manual - Metreau Keypads [2.57 MB]
- Quick Start Guide - MET-6N Metreau 6-Button Keypad with Navigation [502 KB]
- Safety Instructions - Metreau Keypads [80.8 KB]
- Pictorial Drawing - MET-6N Metreau 6-Button Keypad with Navigation (PDF) [101 KB]
- Pictorial Drawing - MET-6N Metreau 6-Button Keypad with Navigation (DXF) [2.16 MB]
- Metreau Keypads MET-6N/MET-7/MET-13 CE Declaration of Conformity [255 KB]
- Metreau Series Keypad Button Ordering [92.7 KB]
- Includes navigation wheel for simplified control
- Blue LEDs light up when buttons are pressed
- Conveniently matches the styling of the NI-3101-SIG Controller
NOTE: Keypad wallplates not included. See ALD-CW-1, ALD-CW-2.
|Dimensions (HWD)||Keypad and Mounting Plate: 4" x 1 3/4" x 1" (10.3 cm x 4.5 cm x 2.5 cm)|
|Mounting||Mounts into standard decor-style wallplates|
|Front Panel Components||6 tactile pushbuttons with blue LED indicators, IR Sensor, LED Levels Indicator, Navigation Wheel. See Data Sheet for details.|
|Rear Panel Components||DIP switch, AxLink connector|
|Power||12 VDC, 30mA|
NOTE: The most current and complete specifications for this product are found in the data sheet. Specifications are subject to change.