Enzo® is a content sharing platform built specifically for meeting rooms, classrooms and other collaboration spaces providing instant access to a wide variety of content.
Ideal for use in a huddle room to provide cost-effective presentation and collaboration capabilities for smaller spaces. Use in conference rooms for guest presenters to share documents, photos and access internet content stored on their device or in the cloud. Share content in classrooms from a laptop or mobile device among students and teachers.
If any of the links above result in strange characters in your browser, please right-click the file to save it to your computer.
- Laptop Screen Mirroring using MirrorOp* – Present content from your Windows or Mac OSX laptop without an AV cable; visit amx.com/mirrorop for details on downloading MirrorOpp Senders app
- Content Sharing from Smartphones and Tablets using MirrorOp* – Share local content from your mobile device using Enzo connected to a screen
- Moderator Mode with Quad View using MirrorOp* – Moderator controls what content is going on the screen, with the ability to select up to 4 devices for display at once
- "Instant-On" File and Web Browsing – Access content or USB thumb drive files within seconds of entering the room
- IT Friendly – Avoids OS updates, viruses and other PC-related maintenance hassles and costs
- End of session data purge – Prevents unintended disclosure of confidential information
- Native NetLinx Device – Control Enzo using a touch panel and NetLinx Controller
- PoE, Pass-Through Ethernet and Small Form Factor – Easy to Install
- Streaming Video Playback – Watch video content such as television or live presentations streamed from an AMX H.264 Encoder over a private network
- Supported by RPM – Enables one-click launch of a custom Enzo session
*MirrorOp is the industry leading technology for wireless mobile content sharing
|Dimensions (HWD)||1 3/8" x 5 13/16" x 3 1/4" (34.80 mm x 147.32 mm x 83.41 mm)|
|Weight||1.1 lb (.5 Kg)|
|Power Consumption||13 W, (Max)|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE)||PoE, 802.3AF|
|Operating Temperature||0° C to 40° C (32° F to 104° F)|
|Controls||NetLinx, RS-232, Operation Button. See Data Sheet for details.|
|Supported Documents Office||.doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, .pptx, .pdf|
|Supported Document Sources||Dropbox, USB Drive, Web Browser|
|Supported Document Sharing||Email, Dropbox|
|Supported Images||.png, .jpg, .bmp, .gif|
|Supported Video||.mp4 with H.264 video and AAC audio|
NOTE: The most current and complete specifications for this product are found in the data sheet. Specifications are subject to change.