The innovative Power Distribution Unit (PDU) now allows you to control the rack as well as control the room. This PDU adds a basic level of control by allowing remote reset of devices via a power cycle, reducing the need to send staff to a customer site. By managing power delivery, the PDU monitors energy consumption of each connected component and restricts power to any or all devices when not in use. With 8 individually monitored and controlled AC outlets, built-in 12 Volt power supply, 2 sets of 4 AxLink Bus Strips, and power monitoring for each outlet, the PDU is flexible and can reduce wasteful standby power usage. Native NetLinx control over AxLink integrates the PDU with AMX Control systems and Resource Management Suite (RMS).
Ideal for commercial and residential installations wanting to reduce energy usage costs, minimize their carbon footprint and protect valuable electronics. With AC and AxLink power, current sensing, and available temperature monitoring, this all-in-one easily adds both convenience and a Green element to installations.
- Data Sheet [361 KB]
- Operation/Reference Guide - NXA-PDU-1508-08 Power Distribution Unit (240V / 10A) [423 KB]
- Operation/Reference Guide - NXA-PDU-1508-08 Power Distribution Unit (110V/220V) [373 KB]
- Quick Start Guide - NXA-PDU-1508-08 Power Distribution Unit (110V/220V) [217 KB]
- Pictorial Drawing - NXA-PDU-1508-8 Power Distribution Unit (PDF) [292 KB]
- Pictorial Drawing - NXA-PDU-1508-8 Power Distribution Unit (DXF) [1.82 MB]
- A&E Spec - NXA-PDU-1508-8 Power Distribution Unit [44.5 KB]
- Individually Controlled Outlets - Allows a remote reboot for devices in the rack reducing on-site service calls
- Power Management of Connected Devices - Reduces standby energy usage (vampire power/phantom load)
- Built-in Power Current Sensing on Each AC Outlet - Makes it easy to tell if a device is powered on or off
- Switched and Monitored AxLink Bus Strips - Allows power and switching of AxLink or 12V powered devices (in banks of four)
- Native NetLinx Device - Simplifies integration
- Connect to Remote Server - Enables the PDU to monitor the temperature in the equipment rack
|Dimensions (HWD)||1 3/16" x 17" x 9 11/16 (3.0 cm x 43.2 cm x 9.7 cm), RU: 1|
|Power Connector||Powered via 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz mains power on an IEC-320 C-14 connector|
|Required Voltage||100 to 240 VAC, 47-63 Hz|
|AC Current Input||12 AMPS @ 110V - 120V, 10 AMPS @ 220V - 240V|
|AC Current Outputs||10 AMPS Single Outlet @ 110 VAC, 12 AMPS Max Unit Output @ 110 VAC, 8 AMPS Single Outlet @ 220 VAC, 10 AMPS Max Unit Output @ 220 VAC|
|Front Panel Components||Master Reset Pushbutton, AxLink Status LED, Outlet Status LEDs, AxLink Bus Status LEDs. See Data Sheet for details.|
|Rear Panel Connectors||Intl. Power Inlet (1) Connector Type: IEC C-14, Intl. Power Outlets (8) Connector Type: IEC C-13, AxLink Master Connectoor, AxLink Device Connectors (8), Remote Temperature Sensor (RTS) Input. See Data Sheet for details.|
NOTE: The most current and complete specifications for this product are found in the data sheet. Specifications are subject to change.