With the high power PS-POE-AT-TC Injector, transmit both power and data through a single cable to a remotely located Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) touch panel. Required for use with the MVP-9000i and DXLink Twisted Pair Transmitters and Receivers, it is also compatible with the MXT-1000, MXD-1000, MXT-700, MXD-700 and MXD-430. This self-contained single-port PoE gigabit power supply "injects" DC power and data into the same twisted pair cable at a distance of up to 100 meters (328 feet).
The PS-POE-AT-TC PoE Injector sends power and data on demand to wall or table docking stations of compatible touch panels via a single Ethernet connection.
- Quick Start Guide - PS-POE-AT-TC High-Power 802.3at Compliant PoE Injector (revD) [123 KB]
- Pictorial Drawing - PS-POE-AT-TC High-Power 802.3at Compliant PoE Injector (PDF) [144 KB]
- Pictorial Drawing - PS-POE-AT-TC High-Power 802.3at Compliant PoE Injector (DXF) [248 KB]
- Pictorial Drawing - PS-POE-AT-TC High-Power 802.3at Compliant PoE Injector (DWG) [99 KB]
- 10/100/1000 (MbPS) Data Rates
- Meets IEEE802.3at requirements
- Load Diagnostic LED
- 100/240 VAC Universal Input
|Dimensions (HWD)||5 1/2" x 2 1/8" x 1 1/4" (14 cm x 5.3 cm x 3.25 cm)|
|Weight||.44 lbs (200 g)|
|Compatible AMX Products||