The RADIA Eclipse 4-Channel Integrated Dimmer Module (120 VAC: FG706-01; 240 VAC: FG706-02) controls up to six circuits with four 1200-watt onboard dimmers and two satellite connectors for RDM series dimmer or switch modules. The RE-DM4 is designed for use with the RDA series of enclosures in an AMX Lighting modular digital dimming system. The RE-DM4 is controlled by AxLink or by dry (contact) closures.
Ideal for supporting homes or businesses with up to 4 Radia traditional dimmers and 2 specialty dimmers - including fluorescent, energy management switches and low power DC switching.
- Custom preset configuration files, which can be saved and reused in any installation - a huge time saver for programmers
- Support for up to 768 dimmers/zones - more than an 8-fold increase over the previous generation
- Greater processing power for quicker preset recall - an even better user experience
- RoHS compliance - an environmentally-friendly product
- Each traditional dimmer - supports up to 1200 watts
- Supports up to 4 Radia traditional dimmers and 2 specialty dimmers - including fluorescent, energy management switches and low power DC switching
NOTE: The most current and complete specifications for this product are found in the data sheet. Specifications are subject to change.