RMS-ENT / RMS Enterprise is scalable client/server based software for IT and AV managers that provides remote management capabilities for AV assets and building systems. The software features a user-friendly dashboard that makes it easy to centralize the management and monitoring of AV equipment, lights, HVAC and other building functions. This allows users to solve technology issues before they become problems, such as identifying displays before a bulb burns out or receiving immediate notification when a device goes offline.
With RMS, IT and AV managers can improve their response times, while end users can reduce the amount of time lost while waiting for meeting room equipment to function. With the new RMS Enterprise Update Manager, IT and AV Managers now have the ability to stage new AMX firmware, quickly identify AMX devices that are not up to the latest firmware revision, and mass deploy the new firmware to these devices simultaneously with just a few clicks of the mouse. RMS is also a green solution that saves money and the environment by reducing energy consumption by remotely turning off equipment when rooms are empty or at the end of the work day.
RMS has the full range of features IT professionals would expect for enterprise software, including support for active directory, LDAP, existing SQL databases, and scalability across multiple servers. You can manage all of your buildings with a single RMS license, deployable from the cloud or on-premises. See RMS Enterprise Hosted Cloud Service for details on the cloud version.
RMS includes a long list of standard and customizable reports, and gives you the ability to tailor your experience with a fully-configurable dashboard with easy-to-use widgets. RMS Enterprise also features the RMS Enterprise Scheduling Interface, which improves the efficiency of meeting spaces and technology by allowing users and support personnel to schedule meeting spaces and preconfigure room technology for upcoming meetings.
RMS v4.6 adds:
- Enhanced RMS SDK auto registers and passes control parameters for DVX, Modero Touch Panels, DXLink, Massio ControlPads, NX controllers and Solecis devices
- Enhanced Reporting capabilities with CSV file generation and report scheduling
- Easily sort and filter CSV files from the report tool
- Schedule reports to run and be emailed to a specific user on selected intervals
- Continued transition of the UI to HTML5 and additional reporting capabilities to support compatibility with latest browsers and mobile devices; V4.6 brings the Hot List View and Reporting into HTML5
- Updated compatibility with the latest server and scheduling platform technologies; Java 9, Tomcat 8.5 and Exchange 2016