The SC-N8000 N-Command Control Applications provide intuitive and powerful management of SVSI system configuration, task automation, scripting, and wall building. SC-N8001 offers AV switching for 5 users and 50 devices, while the SCN8002/SC-N8012 allow unlimited users and devices. N-Command Control Appliances also include a simplified ASCII interface for 3rd-party control via TCP/IP.
- Data Sheet [681 KB]
- Quick Start Guide - SVSI SC-N8000 N-Series Controllers [318 KB]
- Direct Control API - SVSI N8000 Series Command List [505 KB]
- Tutorial - SVSI N-Touch Panel Builder [1.29 MB]
- N-Command 2.0 User Manual Rev 1.3 [3.73 MB]
- SVSI N8000 N-Series Controller Firmware Updater (for post-SN297 N8002 / post-SN284 N8001 hardware / all N8012) v 1.23.5 [84.9 MB]
- Panel Builder Standalone v2017-05-01 / v1.23.50 [46.4 MB]
- SVSI N8000 N-Series Controller Firmware Updater (for pre-SN297 N8002 / pre-SN284 N8001 hardware) v11.28.2016 [75.9 MB]
- Multi-user web-based graphical matrix displays offer easy point and click control distributing and switching.
- Switch between live video stream and locally-stored content
- Tasks can be scheduled, edited, deleted, or executed immediately for content display
- Includes wall builder, scripting, and panel builder features
- Manage multiple video streams on a single Ethernet connection
- Advanced Security including Active Directory, SSL/TLS and HTTPS to satisfy enterprise network security requirements
|Dimensions (HWD)||1.5" x 7.625" x 7.625" (3.81 cm x 19.36 cm x 19.36 cm)|
|Max Users||5 Simultaneous|
|Host PC Required||No|
|Control 3rd-Party Devices|
NOTE: The most current and complete specifications for this product are found in the data sheet. Specifications are subject to change.