Last Updated: Mar 15, 2018
DXLink HDMI Transmitter Module Firmware (Enova DGX 100 Series Compatible)
This firmware version requires Enova DGX 100 Series compatibility on connected Enova DGX systems
SEE THIS DOCUMENT FOR DETAILS:
Enova DGX Input/Output Board and Endpoint Compatibility Instructions
- DXF-RX-xxD 1.4.11 (or later) to support standalone behavior.
- Enova DGX DXLink I/O boards must be upgraded to the latest firmware versions (as provided in the DGX kit file listed below).
- Enova DGX 100 Series enclosures need Enova DGX 800/1600/3200/6400 FW v3.0.x (or later) and Master FW:
- SW1060_Master_v1.3.110 (or later)
- Enova DGX 8/16/32/64 enclosures need Enova DGX 8/16/32/64 FW v2.2.7 (or later) and Master FW:
- SW1056_Master_v4_2_395.KIT (NI-Series) Shows in Online Tree as "NI Master"
- SW2106_NX-X200_Master_v1_3_110.kit (NX-Series) Shows in Online Tree as "DGX Master"
- NetLinx Studio v4.3.1519 or later
- DGX Configuration Software v1.0.6 or later
Features added in this release:
- Enova DGX 100 Series Functionality
- Auto Setup
- Control from WebGui
Fixes in this patch release:
- Resolve issue with IRL file loading
- Resolve issue with RMS upgrade timeout
- Resolve issue with RMS Enova DGX dependencies
- Please read the documentation in regard to the DIP switches located on the bottom of the Tx/Rx modules before attempting to connect to the network.
- The TX module uses these solid color screen indications:
Indicates an HDCP authentication failure with the HDMI sink (monitor or other device) connected to the local output.
- DXLink Fiber Transmitter Firmware (Enova DGX 100 Series Compatible)
- This firmware version requires Enova DGX 100 Series compatibility on connected Enova DGX systems
- Please reference the Enova DGX Board and Endpoint Compatibility Instructions on the AMX.com product page for more information