The DXLink Multi-Format Fiber Transmitter sends analog and digital audio and video signals including HDMI with HDCP up to 300 meters over multimode fiber. Use the DXLink Fiber Transmitter in conjunction with the Enova DGX 8, 16, 32 or 64 to transmit clear, uncompressed video at the fastest data rate in the industry – 10 Gbps. The DXF-TX-MMD also sends and receives control commands from the Enova DGX Digital Media Switcher with integrated NetLinx providing a total control and distribution solution to all end points.
The ideal entry-point for any source designed into an Enova DGX integrated system that requires the distance capabilities and inherent security of fiber – or both; including campus-wide distribution of sources that are shared between classrooms, secure military applications, casinos, arenas and museums. Directly connect video sources such as PCs using the HD-15 multi-format input connection or HDMI input and easily include audio on the same fiber cable by using the stereo or digital audio connection.
If any of the links above result in strange characters in your browser, please right-click the file to save it to your computer.
- HDCP Compliance Over Fiber – Transmit HDCP compliant video including HDMI up to 300 m
- Industry Leading Data Rate – DXLink is leading the way with an optical transport rate of 10 Gbps
- Secure and Isolated – Fiber inherently provides extra security and electrical isolation making it the transport method of choice for many mission-critical secure environments
- InstaGate Pro® Technology – Easily integrate HDCP into system designs and enjoy hassle free matrix switching to all compliant displays, no tools, no delays and no key constraints – it just works
- Native NetLinx® Control Everywhere – Control connected source devices using the built-in IR and RS-232 ports
- Field Serviceable Fiber Modules – Easily remove and replace SFP modules in the field
- Multi-Format Analog Port and HDMI Port – Supports legacy analog signals – RGBHV, Component, S-Video, and Composite, and digital HDMI/HDCP, DisplayPort and DVI signals
- Ethernet Connectivity – Provides ICSLan Ethernet support at the Transmitter – add Ethernet connectivity to a Touch Panel, plug in a WAP or stream IP audio/video to a Ethernet enabled source device
|Dimensions (HWD)||1" x 8 3/4" x 5 1/5" (2.54 x 22.12 cm x 13.08 cm)|
|DxLink Fiber||Fiber Connector: LC Duplex conforming to ANSI TIA/EAI 604-10 (FOCIS 10A); Fiber Cable Type: OM3 50/125µm; Fiber Cable Length: 300m (984 ft)|
|USB (HID)||(1) USB Mini A/B Connector ("HOST")|
|Front Connectors||Advanced Configuration Interface: (1) USB Mini-B Connector ("PROGRAM"); Local Loopback Output Connector: (1) HDMI Type A Female, non-scaling|
|Back Connectors||Video Input: (1) HD-15 (RGBHV, RGBs, RGsB, Y/Pb/Pr, Y/c / S-Video, composite (breakout cable is required for RGB formats); HDMI Input: (1) HDMI Type A Female; Analog Stereo Input: (1) 3.5mm Mini-Stereo Jack; S/PDIF Digital Audio Input: (1) RCA Jack|
|HDMI||Compatible Formats: HDMI, HDCP , DVI|
|HDMI Support||Progressive Resolution Support: 480p up to 1920x1200 @ 60 Hz; Interlaced Resolution Support: 480i, 576i, 1080i; 3D Format Support: Yes|
|HDMI Audio||Audio Format Support: Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital, DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS, 2 CH through 8 CH L-PCM, Dolby Digital and DTS support up to 48kHz, 5.1 channels; Audio Resolution: 16 bit to 24 bit|
|HDCP & DDC/EDID||HDCP Support: Supports AMX HDCP InstaGate Pro Technology When used with an Enova DGX Digital Media Switcher the key support is up to 16 sinks per output, independent of source device; DDC/EDID Support: Yes|
|Analog Video Compatible Formats||RGBHV, RGBs, RGsB, YPbPr (HDTV), Y/c (S-Video), C (Composite)|
|Analog Video Resolution Support||Progressive Resolution Support: 480p up to 1920x1200 @ 60 Hz; Interlaced Resolution Support: 480i, 576i, 1080i|
|Audio (Analog & Digital S/PDIF)||S/PDIF Audio Format Support: Dolby Digital, DTS, 2 CH L-PCM, Dolby Digital and DTS support up to 48kHz, 5.1 channels; S/PDIF Resolution: 16 to 24 bit|
NOTE: The most current and complete specifications for this product are found in the data sheet. Specifications are subject to change.