Last Updated: Mar 15, 2018
DXLink HDMI Transmitter Module Firmware (Enova DGX 100 Series Compatible)
This firmware version requires Enova DGX 100 Series compatibility on connected Enova DGX systems
Please reference the Enova DGX Board and Endpoint Compatibility Instructions on the AMX.com product page for more information
- DXF-RX-xxD 1.4.11 (or later) to support standalone behavior.
- Enova DGX DXLink I/O boards must be upgraded to the latest firmware versions (as provided in the DGX kit file listed below).
- Enova DGX 100 Series enclosures need Enova DGX 800/1600/3200/6400 FW v3.0.x (or later) and Master FW:
- SW1060_Master_v1.4.72 (or later)
- Enova DGX 8/16/32/64 enclosures need Enova DGX 8/16/32/64 FW v2.2.7 (or later) and Master FW:
- SW1056_Master_v4_2_395.KIT (NI-Series) Shows in Online Tree as "NI Master"
- SW2106_NX-X200_Master_v1_3_110.kit (NX-Series) Shows in Online Tree as "DGX Master"
- NetLinx Studio v4.3.1519 or later
- DGX Configuration Software v1.0.6 or later
Fixes in this patch release:
- Removed LED indication of programming mode during IRL file transfer.
- Support private/public VLAN control of ICSLan port via 5002 ICSP cmd. Requires Enova DGX FW 3.2.x
- Replaced the use of “@” symbol in format summary with comma to separate the resolution from the refresh.
- Fixed reporting to GUI Audio details pane to reliably report the channel counts and word lengths.
- Fixed reporting to GUI Audio details pane reporting when audio source is unknown.
- Made sure that the image size field represent correct aspect ratio when VIDIN_PREF sent directly to the Tx.
- Please read the documentation in regard to the DIP switches located on the bottom of the Tx/Rx modules before attempting to connect to the network.
- The TX module uses these solid color screen indications:
Indicates an HDCP authentication failure with the HDMI sink (monitor or other device) connected to the local output.
- DXLink Fiber Transmitter Firmware (Enova DGX 100 Series Compatible)
- This firmware version requires Enova DGX 100 Series compatibility on connected Enova DGX systems
- Please reference the Enova DGX Board and Endpoint Compatibility Instructions on the AMX.com product page for more information